Stressed out over the red baby yarn

I was going to make a Christmas holiday blanket out of red green and white. Turns out that I bought the wrong red and it was thin yarn for a baby. Now I'm trying to figure out how to use the red for a baby blanket. So I decided to try out pink and creme color with it. I am going to put a border edging of creme around the baby blanket. That was the plan and hopefully I will have a good baby blanket without having the red stand out alot.
So I decided to ask people around and what they think of this sample before stitching them together. Some love it, some think the red will not look well with the other two colors. I guess its because of the primary color. I'm just a little confused and have to make a decision on what I want to do with this red. I could risk it and hope for the best it turns out well, or I could find two other colors that will work with the red and use the pink and creme with another color like maybe light purple or something. Its something that I need to make a decision on. Hmmmm! Something to think about.

Comments

Popular Posts