That’s too expensive

 I had come across with people who look at my work and they ask for a price for an afghan/blanket and when i give them a price they tell me its quite expensive.  What people don’t realise is that how much time and effort that is put into an afghan/blanket.  They are so focused on how pretty it is and they are always looking for a bargain as well.  

It’s like with my last post (Noah’s Ark) when I practically had given away the blanket for $50.00.  This wasn’t fair on myself because I put soo much work into the blanket and I could had gotten a lot more out of the blanket.  I paid more of the amount of yarn than charging so I was basically loosing out on money and not making a profit.


Thank you LittleJohnsYarn for this interesting crochet pricing chart.  

Comments

Popular Posts